The license files are encrypted, and contain all of the license attributes. These are the restrictions that are applied to the installation. You cannot edit the attributes.
NOTE: Perform the steps to activate or update your license on the server where the Administration site is deployed.
- Download and run the Cora SeQuence Toolkit.
- When the wizard opens, click License Request Generator.
- Complete the license wizard.
- Upload the license request file to the Cora SeQuence Activation Center.
- Download and extract the zipped license files.
- On the Cora SeQuence server, save the license files to
If you are updating the files, saving the new files overwrites the old license files.
If the license activation procedure fails, contact Support with the failure details.