Users can filter columns in Flowtime and Hot Operations grids. By default, filters open in Basic mode, which performs the most common filtering operation for the specific type of data. For more complex filtering operations, users can select the Advanced mode.
|Basic mode||Advanced mode|
If required, you can configure a column filter to display a multi-selection filter instead of the default behavior.
Filtering options by data type
|Types of data||Filtering options|
|Date||Basic mode ||Advanced mode|
- Filtered columns display this icon.
- To reset filters, click Clear Filter ().
- The relationship between the column filters is AND.
- In Advanced mode, the operators Or and And determine the relationship between the conditions within the column.
And is the default selection.
- You can add up to 10 filtering conditions by column. For example, as team leader, you can retrieve tasks due through December 1 and January 1, but not on December 29.
- The system saves changes the user makes to filter definitions and displays the filtered grid next time the user logs in.
- The following columns are not filterable:
- HotOperations: Assigned and Team columns in Team Leader grids.
- Flowtime: Process Name in all grids.
To filter decimal values in grid, configure the
ServiceMetadata.config files and specify the decimal "Format".
For example, to filter Amount column for a decimal value up to two places, add
Configure filters to multi-selection mode
You can configure filters to display a list of selectable items instead of the default Basic/Advanced mode.
For example, you can change the filter of the From column to display a list of the names of task initiators.
- Columns that include data of type date do not support multi-selection filters.
- Multi-selection filters can include a list of up to 200 items.
- To set up a column in multi-selection filter mode, open the respective grid's ServiceMetadata file, located at
- Add the
FilterTypeatribute to the column section, and set it to
<DataBoundcolumn DataType="System.String" DataField="From" Name="From" FilterType="Multi" Caption="Resx(From)" />