V9.4.1 and later
Comment conversation type is a solution-level reusable component in Cora SeQuence. The Comment conversation type with Conversations View component enables you to display all the case related comments in one place within the case.
Add Comment conversation type to the Conversations View through built-in command
To add Comment conversation type to the Conversations View, you can use the Create Conversation Item built-in-command.
- Add a Built-In Command activity.
- Select Case Operations > Create Conversation Item.
- Click Next.
- Add the following command parameters:
- workflowInstanceId: the master or the sub workflow Id.
- conversationItemState: Null.
For details, see this article.
- ConversationItem: CommentConversationItem
- createdByUserId: the current user executing the built-in command.
- Click Finish.
Make sure you have Execute permissions in the master workflow.
These are new comments, and are different from the general comments and Q&A sections that exist in the product.
Configure state triggered workflows
You can configure the system to initiate a specific workflow and perform an action when a conversation item changes to a specific status.
For details, see the Configure state triggered workflows section in this article.
Starting from V9.5, localization of Comment conversation type is supported by default.
For details on multilingual configuration, see this article.
Conversation component is translated according to form's Globalization settings:
- if Localizable = False, use the Language activity definition
- if Localizable = True, use the user's language
Copy comment conversations
Starting from V9.7.1, you can copy Comment conversations from one case to another. This functionality is available out-of-the-box.
For details on configuring copy conversations, see this article.
For copied comments, the comment creation date is the date of copying and not the date on which the original comment was created.
The "Last Updated At" date remains the same as the original comment and is updated only if the new copied comment is updated and saved.