SK function is an Artificial Intelligence activity to add prompt functionality to your workflow instance.
You can add AI Plugins and Semantic Kernels in the Administration site, which can be selected in this activity.
Configure the SK Function activity
- Add the SK Function activity to your workflow.
- In the SK Function Properties screen, enter a name for the activity, and then click Next.
- Select Semantic Kernel from the list, and then click Next.
You can also add, edit, or delete a Kernel from here. Click New..., Edit..., and Delete respectively.
- In the SK Request Bindings screen, for Execute request:
- Select a Plugin and a Function from the list.
- Configure request context and parameters.
Context configures the datasource for the SK function and parameters populate the parameters within the function.
- Click Finish.