Last Modified on 06/14/2021 9:31 am EDT
Pages load slower than usual. This issue may be observed in any of the Cora SeQuence web applications.
Cause and suggested solutions
|High fragmentation of SQL indexes|
- Perform routine SQL index maintenance. Usually, setting up a weekly job that rebuilds indexes over the weekend is sufficient.
|Too much data is being loaded to the form's data model|
- Make sure that the form loads only the required data. Specify table keys where applicable.
- If you use expressions with the
where() method, consider adding
|Incorrect network routing|
- Check that the site names (or IPs) are whitelisted in the network's security tools.
- Check that the routing to Flowtime does not use unnecessary VPN tunnels.
- For cloud customers, it is recommended to allow direct network traffic from the end-users to our service without routing via the organization's VPN.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!