After you install HotOperations, the Cora SeQuence heading and Configure HotOperations Settings heading under the Flowtime site settings do not display.
HotOperations is only supported on SharePoint2013 and later. If you have SharePoint 2013 or later and still do not see the headings, most likely, the HotOperations-SharePoint solution deployment was not successful.
8.1 and later.
Follow this procedure to deploy the solution.
- Verify that the SharePoint Administration service is running.
- Log in to your SharePoint 2013 Central Administration site.
- Navigate to System Settings > Farm Management > Manage farm solutions.
- Locate and click the
- Click Deploy Solution.
- Under Deploy When, select Now.
- Click OK.
- Return to the Flowtime site settings, and configure your HotOperations settings.