We recommend these best practices for synchronizing Cora SeQuence with your Active Directory.
- Always test your filters on an AD console before you implement them in Cora SeQuence.
- Schedule ADSS to run off-hours.
- Manage your users in a single place, Cora SeQuence or Active Directory.
- When synchronizing groups and their members, set the path to the root of the domain.
- Back up the DB before you add or change filters.
- Periodically check the PANAM log in the Event Viewer for synchronization errors.