28 AUGUST 2017
This is an update for Cora SeQuence v8.3.0, which includes new product functionality, and resolves product issues, detailed below.
- Added functionality to the Built-in Command Activity: We added several new functions to the Built-in Command Activity, which enable you to define and manage dynamic tasks in HotOperations, from within a workflow.
- Multi-Series Tiles: When you define a Multi-Series Tile, you can now add up to 15 series (colors).
- The data source does not persist in Integration Activities.
- You cannot use expressions with role-based permissions.
- When the delegation type is Message Only, the delegated user cannot open the task of the original user.
- Email messages display without line breaks.
- You can start an instance from the process page, even when the "Can be instantiated" check box is not selected.
Update from 8.3.2:
1. Download the files.
2. Make sure the following files and folders are on the same level in the server.
Background Runtime Service
3. From the update folder, right-click the
.exe file and select Run as administrator.
4. Back up the Cora SeQuence database.
5. From the
DB Scripts folder, run the
PatchSynchronization_Data.sql file on your Cora SeQuence database.
NOTE: If you are running a Cora SeQuence version earlier than v8.3.0, you must install v8.3.0 before you install v8.3.3.