Note that the user interface has changed in later versions of Cora SeQuence, but the procedure demonstrated in this article and video remain the same.
Use the If Else Activity to route a workflow according to one or more business rules.
- Route a help-desk workflow according to SLA.
- Route a mortgage application workflow according to the time elapsed since the application was completed.
- To access the wizard, right-click the If Else Activity and select Edit.
- After you complete the wizard
- Connect the If Else Activity to the source activity and the two destination activities.
- To configure the destination activity properties, right-click each destination activity and select Properties.
- Select On Success for the route you want the workflow to follow when the business rule is True.
- Select On Failure for the route you want the workflow to follow when the business rule is False.
- When a condition fails to evaluate (throws an exception), the business rule is returned as False.