05 JULY 2018
This is an update for Sequence Cora SeQuence v8.4.0, which includes the following enhancement.
You can now use expressions to set up an allocation plan.
To allocate cases using an expression, click “Use Expression.”
Update from 8.4.7:
- Back up the Cora SeQuence database.
- Download the ZIP file, and extract it.
- Open the DB Scripts folder, and then tun the PatchSynchronization_Data.sql script.
- Run IISRESET.
- Make sure that the following files and folders are on the same level in the server:
- Run SequencePatcher.ps1 file as Administrator on all Cora SeQuence servers.
- Right click SequencePatcher.ps1, and then select Run with PowerShell.
- Press on any key to run as Administrator
- Run IISRESET for the change to take effect.
Rollback Steps (In case of failure)
1. Restore the Cora SeQuence database to its previous state.
2. Remove tags from the web.config file.
NOTE: If you are running a Cora SeQuence version earlier than v8.4.7, you need to install v8.4.6 before you install v8.4.8.