Starting with V10.0, Cora SeQuence has been renamed to Cora Orchestration.
To send emails from Cora SeQuence to an email server, you need to set up a connection that uses the relevant email protocol: SMTP or Microsoft Graph.
|Parameter||Description||For SMTP||For Microsoft Graph|
|Name||A unique connection name||Yes||Yes|
|Server||SMTP server name||Yes||No|
|SSL||Establishes an SSL connection||Yes||No|
|Credential Name||Select a unique credential.||Select a Username Password type credential.||Select an OAuth2 Client Credentials type credential.|
It is recommended to create the required credentials before setting up the email connection.
For details on creating a credential, see this article.
- In the Administration site, go to Administration > Global Settings > Email Sending Connections.
- Click Add New Record.
- Select a connection type.
- Based on the selected connection type, enter the required parameters.
- To select a credential, click the ellipsis button.
- On the Run As... screen, do one of the following:
- Select one of the existing credentials, and then click OK.
- If the list doesn't include the credential you need, to create a new one, click Add.
For more details, see this article.
- Click Add.
The new email sending connection is added to the list of connections and can be used when configuring email activities.
Previous to V9.8.3
Follow the steps to add a new SMTP connection for sending emails.