Follow this procedure to include more than one language in a single form.
- Using Visual Studio, create a resource file for the language that you want to create the form.
- Add values to the resource file.
- The key is the value used in the form's markup.
- The value is the display value in runtime (Flowtime).
- Translate the resource file to your language, and save it with the corresponding extension.
Example: For Portuguese:
- Copy the resource files to the application's
App_GlobalResourcesdirectory is located in the application root directory. Create a directory, if the directory does not exist. For example, in the default Flowtime installation, the path is:
- In a form, use the keys in an expression.
sq8:Label runat="server" Text="%$ Resources: MyResourceFile, LabelText %" /