23 SEPTEMBER 2020
This update includes enhancements to the Email Composer component and the security configuration.
- Email Composer now:
- Supports search and auto complete of name and email address in To, Cc, and Bcc fields.
- Displays original message with all details like from, timestamp, to, cc, subject, and message body in Reply, Reply All, and Forward messages.
- Security configuration: Cora SeQuence now provides an enhanced security of session cookies while using HTTPS.
To enable this enhanced security configuration, a new PowerShell function Set-CoraSeQuenceSiteSecurityConfiguration is introduced in place of the existing Set-CoraSeQuenceSiteWCFConfiguration function to configure site for HTTP/HTTPS.
There are six pre-build application deployment packages available, depending on the type of application that you are deploying. You install each Cora SeQuence application separately.
|Site applications||Service applications|
When you deploy pre-built applications, you can choose between the Standard and Premium packages. The Premium package includes HotOperations. You can also build and deploy your own Cora SeQuence applications.
Click here to see how to deploy Cora SeQuence in an environment with pre-built applications.
For more details on installing and deploying Cora SeQuence, see this article.
With Cora SeQuence applications, also upgrade the database to this version.
For more information on database upgrade paths, see this article.
Contact Support to obtain credentials to access the Cora SeQuence repositories.
Before upgrade, make sure to update the PowerShell modules to the latest version 184.108.40.206.
Click here to view a sample PowerShell script. Consider this sample for reference only, and do not copy paste from here.
During upgrade, all product application folders are deleted and redeployed:
- Web and App config files are overwritten in each release. You need to reapply your custom configuration settings after the upgrade.
- All custom files located in the application folders are also deleted. Custom files should be packaged as a custom application NuGet.
Files in the central configuration location are not changed.
For more details, see this article.